The Sims 2 review. Classic Game Room presents a CGR Undertow review of The Sims 2 for the Nintendo DS developed by Griptonite Games and published by Electronic Arts.
Electronic Arts deserves credit for The Sims 2 on the Nintendo DS. Rather than make it a watered down version of the console game, they actually released something unique to the platform. The Sims 2 is still very much a Sims game, but it also feels a bit more linear and streamlined. Your Sim ends up in Strangetown, where a hotel is losing business and on the brink of closing. Because this is a video game, you’re charged with fixing it up. The Sims 2 is like a Sims game meets hotel simulator. Please your guests, earn money, chase away aliens—the basics of hospitality.
This video review features video gameplay footage of The Sims 2 for the Nintendo DS and audio commentary from Classic Game Room’s Derek.
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://bneimenashe.org/game/
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Five Nights At Freddy’s 6 The Joy Of Creation Interviews [SFM FNAF]
- Logo Party from Spin Master
- The Sims 2 DS Playthrough 100% | Part 9 | Rat Cave!
- Varsity Blues (4/9) Movie CLIP – The Whipped Cream Bikini (1999) HD
- Barbie Video Game Hero New Movie Dolls – Rainbow Skates + Mini Race Car + Blind Bags